La Boucle Brassicole des Cantons
(Eastern Townships Growler)
An epic loop through Québec Eastern Townships, its rolling hills, wide farming landscapes, sweet gravel roads and, especially, its 20+ microbreweries.
- More than 20 microbreweries on 640 km
- Robin Bière Naturelle, Dunham Microbrasserie and 11 Comtés are our favourite
- The open landscape
- The rolling and soft gravel roads
- The short but very nice singletrack sections
- 2 Provincial Parks, 2 regional parks and a community forest
- The New England heritage of some anglophone villages in the country
The Boucle Brassicole des Cantons was not created by the team at Bikepack Adventures. It’s sharing on this website is for informational purposes only and to give a full picture of the amazing rides in the region.
For more detailed information on this route, including the latest updates to the route and POIs, visit Le Collectif de vélo d’aventure des Cantons to check out there page on La Boucle Brassicole des Cantons.